Your Privacy is in good hands.
We do not share your information with thrirds.
What information do we collect?
Cookies and information collected are distinguished in the following categories:
Absolutely necessary cookies
We can use necessary cookies so that we activate the reception of services that you request in our websites. Without these cookies, the provision of the services that you have requested is not possible.
As an example, they can be used in our websites to:
- Memorize the information provided by you as you browse in the website and manage your connection status during your visit.
- Allow you to access secure areas of our websites without you need to be connected continuously in the service.
- Remember your previous actions (as the completion of an electronic form) when you return at a page during the same session.
We can use performance cookies which collect information on the way of use of websites, advertisements and website and which point out any errors. These cookies can be used for the collection of enough analytic technical information, as the last website that you visited, the number of pages you have visited, if you have opened the email that you received, at which points of the website or email you clicked us, as well as the time interval between clicks. Even if this information can be related with data such as the IP address, the sector and the information of web browser, however they are analyzed cumulatively, with information that is collected by other users, with way that does not allow your direct identification.
As an example, these cookies can be used in websites to:
- Analyze and improve the performance of websites, advertisements and our electronic communications.
- Manage the performance and the design of our websites.
- Calculate the number of responses to our advertisements, so that the effectiveness of the advertisement is improved.
- Appreciate the errors that are presented in our websites, so that our services and the management of complaints are improved.
We can use operation cookies that are not essential, but activate useful operations in our websites.
As an example, they can be used in websites for:
- Remembering the preferences that you selected in your previous visit in the website, as the country/language, your interests and the appearance of website (eg. interface, font size, colours, etc), so that you do not need to set them again.
- Remembering the answers in questions placed to you in the websites, as if you wish to participate in a questionnaire of satisfaction of customers, so that you are not asked again.
- Locating if some service has already been offered to you, as the provision of real time online help.
- Providing information so that is allowed the operation of an optional service, as watching internet videos or posting comments in a blog.
- Providing local weather forecasts or briefings on the traffic, collecting data with regard to your current location (provided that you accept to share this information).
Advertising or targeting cookies
Advertising or targeting cookies can be used in our websites in order to promote advertisements and to send you promotional messages that are related to you and your interests. These cookies can collect very analytic information with regard to your habits during your browsing in our websites (e.g. which products and services you click on). They can also be used in order to recognize when you visit again one of our websites and/or when you visit a website that belongs in the network of our advertising partners.
Web beacons, also known as ”single pixel” or ”clear gif” or ”action tags” technology, can be used in the websites and our online communications. This technology shows us which visitors clicked on basic elements (as links or graphics) in a website or email. When you ask us to send you information of promotion or an informative bulletin, we may use web beacons in order to realize which email you have read. We use this information with a view to optimize the content, the services and our communications.
These web beacons usually operate in combination with cookies and they can be deactivated if you deactivate cookies (as described in the previous section). In certain e-mail and browsing programs software, you can also change the settings, so that automatic download of photographs does not take place. Thus, web beacon does not operate until you wish to receive the images.
Control and deletion of cookies
You can check and/or delete cookies depending on your wishes. You can delete all cookies already stored in your computer, as well as set most browsers so that they do not allow the installation of cookies.
For more information with regard to the way of cookies management in your provider, please follow the following instructions, depending on the browser that you use:
The website www.live-it.gr belongs to the company under the company name Manos Stavrakakis headquartered in Gouves, at Heraklion, Crete. This website was created so that it offers information and services to the visitors. Its use is governed by the present terms and conditions, which the visitors are called to read carefully and comply with them.
Certainly, the visit by the visitor of the pages of this website as well as the exploitation of any information provided through these sites shall effect on the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The management and protection of personal data of visitor/user of services of the web page of the company live-it.gr shall be subject to the terms of this text as well as the relative provisions of Greek law (L.2472/1997, as such are modified and are in effect with the L. 3471/2006) and the European Law directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC.
The Company ensures you, that observing unswervingly the legislation on protection of data of personal character, on the recording and maintenance of your personal data in a secure database (central server) and the reception of each measure essential for the safeguarding of the personal character of your data, it may not transmit it to any third (individual or legal entity) for no reason, with the exception of the relative provisions of Law and to the competent and only authorities.
The process of personal data on behalf of the company will take place for reasons of communication, financial, statistical, as well as for reasons of improvement of its services.
Minors are prohibited to visit the web pages of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors spontaneously visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website, possible to be considered as inadequate or harmful for them, the administrators of this website shall bear no liability.
These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without warning. However, the present page will always mention the current terms and conditions of use of this website.
Except for particular rights of third persons (intellectual and other), all content of the website of live-it.gr company, including pictures, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and all files of this site in general, shall constitute intellectual and industrial property of the owners and are protected by the relative provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be the subject, wholly or partly of trade, copy, modification, reproduction, broadcast, nor may be transmitted or distributed in any way from any user.
The visitors accept, agree and stipulate that they will make legal and expedient use of this website, subject to the legislation that concerns the transmission of data from Greece to states of European Union and third countries. Consequently, visitors indicatively and without limitation agree not to make use of this website in order to:
- a) Harm a minor.
- b) Transmit or access content that:
- i) violates any thirds’ rights (e.g. intellectual and industrial property),
- ii) offends the personality of thirds (e.g. defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to the law and moral and commercial practises,
- iv) abuses in any way the private life and personal and social rights of thirds.
- c) Mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to harm in any way the reputation of owners, thirds, to jeopardize the security of their network, to prevent any user from accessing this website or any service provided for in the owners’ network, or to omit the ID audit by them.
- d) Install and promote in any way, any independent non-authorised advertisement or spam mails, pyramid systems or any other form of spam content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
- e) Install, promote or/and provide content containing software viruses or any other online code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or limit the operation of any software or communication equipment, or to prevent other visitors from using this website.
In any case of illegal or contrary to these Terms and Conditions, use of this website, visitors shall be obliged to refund the owners for any positive or consequential damage. Non-exercise by the beneficiaries of their rights deriving from these Terms does not imply their waiver from these rights.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendment thereof shall be governed by Greek Law. Any dispute that may arise from this agreement shall be resolved by the competent in substance court of Heraklion, Crete
Explore a new dimention of Cretan hospitalility.